Saturday, November 17, 2012

Survivor Series Predictions


Pre-Show: Three Man Band vs. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd

The one thing that bothers me about this match is that this could mean that the rumored elimination survivor series match may not take place now that Gabriel and Kidd are in this match. Maybe we will get lucky and they will just decided to put Cobro into the elimination match. 3MB has been on a roll lately so I will predict them to win. I am just glad that they have found something for Slater and McIntyre to do, but wish that they would just sack Jinder Mahal. 

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth

I'm not a huge fan of either of these competitors, but I would be lying if I said that the feud has not entertained me. My favorite moment from this feud is R-Truth mocking Cesaro by saying, "You just got got!" in five different languages. I hope that Cesaro will show some more character development soon or give the title to someone else. Last month I was hoping that Gabriel would best the Swiss Superstar. For Survivor Series I will predict that Antonio Cesaro retains the championship.

Divas Champion Eve vs. Kaitlyn

How long will it take the WWE to realize that they need to completely revamp their Divas division. It has taken a big hit this year with the loss of Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, and Kharma. I know that Kelly Kelly is not the greatest women wrestler, but she at least got some sort of reaction. This feud is going on way too long with no outcome. I think that WWE will take the safe route and reveal that Eve was the attacker or they will just drop the idea. I hope that once AJ is done with her scandal she will be entered into the title hunt. I just cannot see Kaitlyn winning the title, so Eve is my pick.

Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match)

This match has no reason to happen now that they took CM Punk and Ryback out of the match. This is actually a difficult match to choose a winner for. On one side you have the Tag Team champions, Randy Orton, the Intercontinental Champion, and possibly a face turning Miz. On the other side you have Alberto Del Boring, The Rhodes Scholars (possibly without Cody), The Barrett Barrage, and the Money in the Bank Winner. Since the whole story seems to revolving around The Miz, I think I will pick Team Mick Foley to win.

World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus

I was surprised when Big Show won the title at Hell in a Cell. I was also surprised that Dolph Ziggler did not cash in his briefcase after Big Show won. I was sitting there waiting for it to happen, but Big Show made it all the way to the back. After that I thought to myself, "Ok, Dolph will trick Big Show on RAW." That did not happen either and now we are at Survivor Series. I really enjoyed their match from Hell in a Cell and I think that they can have another great match at Survivor Series. I believe that Big Show will retain and we will not see a Dolph Ziggler cash in at Survivor Series. I think that Big Show is close to retiring and the WWE are given him a thank you gift by allowing him to remain the champion.

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback

I do not think that this match should be happening. We should be having Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena. Vince McMahon needs to quit getting worried and go with his gut instincts. I think that Punk and Ryback would have worked fine in the elimination match. This is another one of those hard to predict matches. All three competitors need the win, but only one will come out with it. Ryback needs to come out looking strong, so I do not think that he should take the pin. CM Punk needs to continue to look strong so all his momentum is not wasted. Finally John Cena is ultimately heading for Cena vs. Rock 2 and cannot face to lose. Here is how I see it playing out: I believe that CM Punk will get the win and I think he will end up pinning Cena for that win. Out of the three competitors, Cena is the person who can come back from the loss the quickest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment