Saturday, September 8, 2012

Royal Rumble Profile: Butch Reed

I am going to try posting every day if possible, maybe skipping a day here or there. Most of my posts will be alternating between Royal Rumble profiles and WWE Championship profiles. Occasionally I may give my thoughts on a storyline or a news topic. I am still debating whether I want to do Pay Per View predictions or not. I will probably do them, I just don't know what format I want to do them in. Today's Royal Rumble Profile is "The Natural" Butch Reed.

All Time
Number of Appearances:1
Best Performance: 20th
Worst Performance: 20th
Highest Draw: 3
Lowest Draw: 3
Longest Time: 3:18
Shortest Time: 3:18
Total Time: 3:18
Most Eliminations: 0
Total Eliminations: 0

1988 Royal Rumble
Entry Number: 3
Time: 3:18
Performance: 20th
Eliminations: None
Eliminated By: Jake Roberts

Butch Reed did not accomplish very much during his first and only Royal Rumble Match. He was the third entrant, but he does have the distinct honor of being the first person ever eliminated from a Royal Rumble match.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment